Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on March 22 to Discuss Downtown Chicago, Suburban Chicago, Wisconsin, Indiana and Emerging Midwest Markets Trends and Patterns
CAPRE, organizer of The Seventh Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit,has confirmed high-level expert speakers in advance of the popular conference on March 22. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in Greater Chicago and from around the Midwest region.
The conference will be held on March 22 at Holiday Inn Mart Plaza River North, a state-of-the art event facility. More than 2,500 have attended CAPRE’s Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit since its inception in 2012; 450+ are expected to attend on February 20, 2018. View photos of CAPRE’s Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit held in June 2017 >
“A fantastic data center summit event in New York City. The topics were current and the market information was very informative,” said Cushman & Wakefield’s Sean Brady, who has participated in all five prior conferences. “It was also great to meet some of the speakers who are true leaders and visionaries in the third-party data center industry.”
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Seventh Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive Midwest markets;
- Best practices for site selection;
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.